
The girls have been asking for a dog since about age 5. We have tried to put them off with other pets like the hamster, bird and fish. But they finally talked us into Jack - a Mini Aussie. So far he has been a great puppy - puppy being the key word. He does everything that puppies do but we still love him. Our book of study is "Good Owners, Great Dogs" I'm hoping that this will help us figure out everything. Wow it is a lot of work!!!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
JACK
Posted by Laura Lee at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are a good mom!!! he is so cute
he is very cute! Ethan asks for a dog all the time.
Super cute puppy! It almost makes me want to give in to my kids who also want a puppy... almost!
he is so cute! He tried to play with Rukkus last night...too bad Rukkus is a grumpy old man (I mean dog). ;)
Hi Laura Lee...this is Richelle from back in the day! I saw your blog on Facebook and wanted to check it out. You have a beautiful family-- including the new puppy! How is everything going, and where are you living? It's fun to see your blog and I hope things are going well :-)
Post a Comment