I have taken a long blogging break - so I guess it is time to do a little catch up on my journal. We ended a very positive school year at Northridge Elementary. The girls passed 2nd grade and are excited to move on to 3rd. They had a lot of fun meeting new friends and loved all their fabulous teachers. Miss Harris put on a wonderful year end class party - LUAU!! She had crafts, games, sno cones, and of course Hawaiian haystacks for lunch. It almost made me want to be a teacher again - I used to love to put on parties for the kids. This year Megan and Emily participated in art, science and music specialties - they loved them all. They also loved Field Day!! It was so much fun - Emily ran in the relay for her class.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
welcome back lauralee :)
Post a Comment