Friday, October 12, 2007

The Yearly Family Pictures



Well we did it again, the yearly stressful event of family pictures. I'm telling myself that we will look back in thirty years and say these pictures are priceless - but right now I'm just glad the family pictures are done. It is more than wonderful to now have a photographer that is part of the family - that does remove a lot of the stress. The girls had a fun time working with Uncle Rich. Now we just have to go through and pick out the one we want to use for our Christmas Card - Anyone have any votes???

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Love all your photos! I can't get over how great all these pictures turned out! Yes it's true you have a beautiful family! :)

J Glazier said...

Could you guys be any more photogenic? Love them all! Can't wait for my Christmas card.

Heather said...

I love all the all the pictures but I think my favorite is the one on the stairs in color.