Today is school pictures and I'm in a little bit of a panic because the girls are growing up too fast. I told them that this is the first school picture without a bow in their hair - A sure sign that they are not little girls anymore. I keep telling them to quit growing but they keep getting smarter and a little taller. But they sure looked cute for their school pictures. I'm very grateful to be a mom to such special little girls. Beautiful inside and out!!!!!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Say Cheese!!
Today is school pictures and I'm in a little bit of a panic because the girls are growing up too fast. I told them that this is the first school picture without a bow in their hair - A sure sign that they are not little girls anymore. I keep telling them to quit growing but they keep getting smarter and a little taller. But they sure looked cute for their school pictures. I'm very grateful to be a mom to such special little girls. Beautiful inside and out!!!!!
Posted by Laura Lee at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment