Friday, February 8, 2008

Love is in the Air!



Sean and I were able to escape for a night up at Daniels Summit for some snowmobiling and dinner. It was a VP Retreat for Seans work, but still fun to get away and celebrate Valentine's Day a little early. All I can say is married life just keeps getting better and better.

9 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun for just the two of you! Love is in the air. :)

Hassingers said...

Fun for you guys. It is always nice to get away with just the two of you.

kingwritergirl said...

You two are so cute! What a great example you are.

kraftyladyincali said...

how fun! I miss the snow! you guys are too cute!

J Glazier said...

Fun Times. We love snomobiling!!!

Shauna said...

Too much fun to get away. :)

Tamara said...

How fun to have a little adventure and romance together! BTW, you look so fantastic Laura Lee!

mylittlegems said...

Laura Lee! How are you?Hope you remember me from Bonneville days... Cute family! Saw your name on links on a friend's blog- so I clicked because I only know one Laura Lee- and it was you!! Hope you are well. Tell Tania hi! We live out of state- have two little boys! You look great- as cute as you always were. sharla.palmer@gmail.com

Misty said...

ok...as much as I dislike snow, I would LOVE to do that! So glad you had a good time.