Thursday, June 21, 2007

They go there separate ways.



When we found out that we were having twins it was so exciting, the news that the twins were going to be girls was even more exciting. I thought they can be the best of friends, play with the same type of toys, share the same interests etc. Well for all that know Megan and Emily, they are not exactly alike. One thing for sure they are Best Friends!!! This winter both Emily and Megan were enrolled in figure skating lessons for a few sessions. I loved the idea of them learning to skate like their Canadian Mommy. One day at lessons we noticed kids getting ready for hockey - I just mentioned to Emily that I bet she could play hockey. Well for the next several months she begged to play hockey. Not knowing what Dad would think - I finally said yes, if it was okay with her Dad. Daddy consented and Emily has never looked back for more figure skating lessons. She is participating in an in house Hockey League throughout the summer and loves it. Megan has continued to persue her Figure Skating and is already on Level 4. We are proud of both our little skaters.

No comments: