It is so much fun when family gets together, cousins play and become the best of friends. Derrek and Debbie came to stay with us last night, just following Debbie's Family Reunion. During the day Derrek and Debbie, Sean and I went to the mall to do a little shopping. Sterling was kind enough to babysit all the kids, he did a great job everything was running smoothly when we got home. We had a BBQ with Rich and Tania, Keli Anne and Steve, and also Grandma. We had lots of yummy food and the kids had a blast. They played on the blow up waterslide, tossed water balloons, and played with the volleyball. It is fun to see the cousins become lifelong fiends. As Derrek and Debbie were packing to go home Ashlynne announced that she was going to stay with Auntie Laura Lee. After a while though she decided she would go home at 6:oopm. But then she said okay Mom I'll go right now. It was very cute. !!!!!!
In our primary activity yesterday they talked about how important family is and how your family will be your friends for a lifetime. We have school friends that will come and go. But it is your brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, grandparents, that will always be there. The Smith Family had to leave Sunday morning to get back to school on Monday and Derrek still has a little more seeding to do on his crop. And of course I don't think the list ends on the farm, there is always something to do. But then I think that we all have stuff to do. It was fun to take a break and just enjoy family.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
A Delightful Visit!
Posted by Laura Lee at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it how your neices and nephews call you Auntie Laura Lee. That is super cute and it really makes me smile. Your brothers family is darling. It really is too bad they couldn't stay just one more day.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on families. . . I really like that. Families are forever. ;)
Post a Comment