Thursday, September 11, 2008

One Special Day, One Special Baby

Sept. 7th will always be a special day in our family - Baby Richie's Birthday. We all went to visit Richard Arlen on Sunday after Stake Conference. Tania and Rich are such strong people and have the hope and faith that they will know Baby Richie. Megan played the violin and we sang "I am a Child of God" and Rich gave a family prayer.

The girls love visiting Baby Richie and they are also learning the purpose of life and what happens when we die. It makes all of us want to be better people. I think of him often and
love him so much. A friend asked me when a mother gets over losing a son or daughter - my answer was NEVER. I know that Tania and Rich think of their first born everyday. They are still not pregnant again but I have faith it will happen this year. It will be such a joyous time in our family. After we went to our house for a BBQ and some birthday ice cream.
It was a very special day, I know these kids will not forget.


9 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, that makes me so so sad. What a beautiful baby boy, I'm so sad we won't be able to meet him in this life. You guys are such a strong, supportive family. I really love and miss you guys.

xoxoxoxoxoxo's

J Glazier said...

What a special day! I know a parent could NEVER get over loosing a baby but gradually I'm sure peace enters empty hearts. I've been wondering how they're doing. Such a great couple!

crystal said...

Beautiful pictures! I have a big sister that died after only 3 weeks here on earth. Her birthday was Sept 3. We still think of her as part of our family and wonder what life would have been like with her! Someday, I will get to be with her again!

Holly said...

What a great way to remember a special little man!!! I'm sure your girls will never forget that wonderful celebration!!!

kingwritergirl said...

I think it is so wonderful how the family celebrates his birthday. Your sister is so strong, their story makes me want to be a better person!

Lindi said...

Laura Lee,

Thank you for the post. I have been thinking of your family and your sisters. Please know how much I love all of you and I pray there is peace during these hard memory times. I hope they can have another child soon.

Trials... what would we do without them? I love you guys!

Lindi

Tamara said...

What a nice way to celebrate baby Richie. It sounds as though it was a wonderful day. I often think of Tania and Rich and their strength and faith. They are such wonderful examples to those around them and are so blessed to have such a loving, supportive family.

kraftyladyincali said...

This breaks my heart! I can't even imagine....

Anonymous said...

Here are some ideas that you can use when you want to order uggs boots on the internet. An individual of the most simple means of acquiring the ugg boots is to go to the nearest ugg retailer and order them. Having said that if this choice isn on the market to you, then you can store for the women of all ages ugg boots or even the guys ugg boots and youngsters boots internet. There are a lot of phony ugg footwear that are readily available internet and hence you need to be really sure about what you want.

Developing Costs of the Ugg Boots

Commonly the fees for ugg boots start off at US$one hundred twenty, the taller knee length and calf length versions retail for about $200 internet. Suppliers are only capable to develop one.5 shoes from a excellent high-quality sheepskin and this can expense nearly $50, the workmanship and the finish of the shoe can expense about $sixty eight. So the approximate price tag for manufacturing the sneakers can vary among one hundred ten-115. Now quite a few of the on the internet stores also expend a significant number of their budget on promotion as nicely. For them to market underneath, $130 will not make sense in any techniques given that they would be barely generating a income.

Often order from a dependable ugg save online. You can also order immediately from the web sites of the suppliers as well. Some of the eBay sellers are real, when other folks aren. Normally check out the correct products and solutions that they have been obtaining and for how extended. Many eBay resellers have merely being obtaining the ugg sneakers that have been manufactured in China, which are fakes and then passing marketing them on the net. Be cautious of these resellers.

Companies this sort of as Ugg Australia also retail internet and even have physical merchants. Try and order from the providers and don get taken [url=http://www.uggsbootsinukcheaper.co.uk]www.uggsbootsinukcheaper.co.uk[/url] in by web sites that offer the Ugg boots at a discounted rate.

Guidelines for Ordering from an On the web Store

To begin with and foremost, appearance at the retail outlet layout. If the webpage is challenging to navigate or is of bad superior, then definitely they aren the true [url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletonline.co.uk]Ugg Boots UK[/url] sellers.
The secure connection that is utilized for the cost mechanisms need to use the 128 bit encryption. This suggests that your credit card details is risk-free.
Read the privacy statement well before you give your communicate with information.
Make contact with [url=http://www.uggsbootsforuksale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] their sales consultant and make sure that they have various mechanisms f contact as well. Speak to them above the email and the cellphone just before positioning the buy. If they reply inside of 24 several hours then they are authentic Ugg boots merchants.
Study their return policy as effectively as the warranty for the footwear. The makers of Ugg sneakers will often supply for a many years warranty from faulty producing.

Keep these uncomplicated suggestions in consideration that will help you to order a real pair of Ugg shoe.
[url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3773293499407151140&postID=957548404405129524] Uggs Classic Limited documenting prolonged need to extensive[/url]
[url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8344706535300771592&postID=7017570308753837300&page=1&token=1354335296310] UN inspectors arrive in Iran for nuclear talks[/url]
[url=http://www.nomadicchick.com/im-the-ultimate-leftover/] In Which Would Ugg Boot Are Derived From[/url]