I love starting a new year, it is almost like a fresh start or a renewal of energy. There are so many projects I want to accomplish -- I just have a feeling 2008 is going to be a great one!! It would be nice if the sun would shine a little more, it has been Canada cold here lately brrr. I usually feel all this energy until mid-January and then a little of reality sets in. But I guess I can enjoy this feeling for a few weeks. Life is good - 2007 brought our family many blessings, we are hoping 2008 will do the same.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Happy New Year!! Welcome 2008
Posted by Laura Lee at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even if it is only for a few weeks, we'll take the energy while we can get it.. right? :-)
Post a Comment