Happy Birthday!! I can't beleive they are eight! I still remember the first time you brought them to church, they were so tiny, bundled up in those beautiful blankets. How did the time fly so fast? They are such beautiful girls!
Wow!! I can't believe they are 8. I remember when we moved into the ward they were little shy sunbeams. How time flys. Happy Birthday Megan and Emily. The picture is beautiful.
Time does fly, I just keep thinking they aren't that much older than Ethan so we'll be there before we know it. Hope they had a fun birthday. The Birthday sign outside your house was cute.
5 comments:
I hope they have a happy day, those cute Poynter Sisters. This is a big birthday! What a cute pic. :)
Happy Happy Birthday! Love the picture of the girls!
Happy Birthday!! I can't beleive they are eight! I still remember the first time you brought them to church, they were so tiny, bundled up in those beautiful blankets. How did the time fly so fast? They are such beautiful girls!
Wow!! I can't believe they are 8. I remember when we moved into the ward they were little shy sunbeams. How time flys. Happy Birthday Megan and Emily. The picture is beautiful.
Time does fly, I just keep thinking they aren't that much older than Ethan so we'll be there before we know it. Hope they had a fun birthday. The Birthday sign outside your house was cute.
Post a Comment