Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Memory of Richard Arlen Bliss - 8 lbs 7ounces




Richard Arlen Bliss was stillborn on Sept. 7, 2007 at 1:46am, with no apparent health problems or birth complications. He was perfect. I find it hard to express my thoughts of these beautiful pictures of Baby Richard Arlen, even though we did not get to meet him, I feel like I know his strong little spirit. My heart aches for Tania and Rich, but I also find peace and comfort in our Heavenly Fathers plan. I know there is a special plan for Richard Arlen. I felt the special spirit in the room when he was born. The Memorial service held for Richard Arlen could not have been more beautiful, both Tania and Rich shared their thoughts with much emotion and also strength. I left feeling at peace and uplifted, wanting to be a better person. The outpouring of support and love showed towards Tania and Rich has been overwhelming. I know they appreciate it so much. We all must not forget how precious life is and reverence ourselves to the will of the Lord. There is a plan for each of us.


I have had many phone calls for Tania's address -

Rich & Tania Bliss
1402 S 1050 W
Orem, UT 84058
USA
Phone: 226-2593


4 comments:

Tamara said...

Thank you so much for posting those beautiful pictures and sweet tribute. I cannot even imagine what Rich & Tania must be going through - my heart completely aches for them. We will be praying for them to continue to find peace and comfort.

Witney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

What Beautiful Pictures! It just breaks my heart. Thank you for sharing him with us. I will keep them in our prayers.

It's so fun to check through your blog and into your beautiful family.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Laura Lee - Thankyou for sharing their special story with us. I will keep them in my prayers.